INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEES.
Before placing an order, if you have any queries relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Services team.
HOW TO PURCHASE
Step 1: Place your order and select credit card for payment. Leave a message at the comment box if you would like for tracking number to be add-on. ‘Please add tracking number service fee’
(OVERSEA SEA SHIPPING FEE is yet to be included).
Step 2: Once we have verified your purchase item total weight and we will email you the total oversea shipping cost.
Step 3: Kindly make the second payment for shipping fee and notify us through email
Step 4: After second payment verification, we will proceed to courier out your item.
Step 5: Receive your item at your doorstep and enjoy.
* All liquids item will be using (1kg) box for safety purpose (subject to change).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Minimum purchase of RM150
- All sales are final, serious buyer only
- Payment method only credit card payable.
- Splitting of bills is not allowed unless stated otherwise
- While we try and ensure that all prices and information on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price / information or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- To avoid cancellation please use credit card under your own name.
- Items will arrived 10 - 20 working days depending on location.
FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION)
PLACING ORDERS & MAKING ORDER
- I have some queries about a product. Who can help me?
Kindly contact our Customer Service personnel at +603 2164 3557 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Our Customer Care department is open between:
- 9am to 6pm (GMT/BST) - Monday to Friday
- Weekend and Public Holiday - Closed
- Are your transactions all denominated in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)?
Yes. All prices and transactions are only in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
- How do I make payment for my purchases?
You will need to be logged in to your BestbuyWorld MY account.
Payment can be made online using most Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- How do I know if the purchase was successfully transacted?
If a purchase has been successfully transacted, an order confirmation screen will appear displaying your order reference number.
You will receive a confirmation email that contains the details of your purchase and an order reference number. If for any reason the transaction was unsuccessful, kindly place the order again.
In case of any doubt, feel to contact our customer service personnel at +603 2164 3557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to verify your transaction for you.
- Is my purchase transaction secure?
It is our commitment that consumers can shop online securely. We utilise a secure payment gateway via First Data Merchant Solution as our payment gateway using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high security 128-bit encryption. At no time is your credit card information compromised nor is it stored on our servers.
- Can I change or cancel my order?
You cannot modify or cancel an order after your payment has been made. However, if you have any problems with your purchase, contact us at +603 2164 3557 or email email@example.com and we will try our best to assist you.
- Where do you deliver to?
All products are deliverable to Malaysia and internationally (for international shipping fee rate, kindly refer to 'International Delivery' chart as above).
- What happens after I make my purchase? When will I receive my order?
Typically, we aim to send out all items on the next working day via courier. However, you can expect your items to be reached you within 10 – 30 working days (Monday-Friday) of your purchase, excluding public weekends & holidays. You will receive an email once your order has been shipped.
- For all other international orders, items will be shipped using Malaysian International FlexiPack Postage which takes about 10 – 30 working days for transit time between airports.
- Where do you deliver to?
Please refer to the chart above. Prices are quoted in RM (Ringgit Malaysia).
- Will there be customs and import charges?
Customs or import duties may be charged once the parcel reaches its destination. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. As customs and import duties vary, we are unable to tell you the exact costs. Do contact your local customs office to find out about additional charges.
- I have received the item and I got an allergy after using the product.
We are sorry to hear that you developed an allergy from the product. Depending on the skin condition, different individuals may get different results in using the same product. Best Buy World is not liable for your skin condition after using the products.
All sold items are NON-RETURNABLE and NON-EXCHANGEBLE.
- Compliance with regulations:BestBuyWorld Malaysia is a company regulated under the laws of Malaysia. We operate in Malaysia and all our products comply with all the laws and regulations of Malaysia. We do not guarantee compliance with specific local laws, regulations or specifications under the local jurisdictions of individual customers.