Returns & Exchange
Return & Exchange Policy
We always want you to have a great experience with Best Buy World Malaysia.
In addition to our Customer Refund Policy, please read and understood the policy carefully before an order has been made.following standard refund policies:
Types of Refunds
We reserve the right to provide refunds only in Best Buy Point credits to customer's BBW account. Cash refunds will only be done on the basis that there is an error on the item which resulted from us. All other refunds via debit/credit cards will be refunded via account credits.
When is a Customer Eligible for a Refund?
If the customers change their mind about any of items purchased, we reserve the right to not process a refund on this basis.
- A customer is able to claim for a refund if they did not receive their item due to a technical error. The customer is still expected to produce proof of payment before the refund is processed.
- A customer cannot refund on the basis that a better deal is offered elsewhere.
- Refund should be made before or 7 working days after customer received the item.
- Should any seller offer a better deal to a customer, the customer is unable to refund on this basis.
- A customer cannot refund based on a third party review advising them not to purchase.
- A customer cannot refund on the basis that purchase price is made during promotion. NO previous price changes after promotion period.
- Refunds are also not issued should a customer change their mind about the purchase.
- If an order item has expired, same item with newer date will be replaced. Unless the item is out of stock only points refund will be provided.
- If a purchase is made in error, a refund is not available as all sales are final.
- Strictly no combined order allowed. In the circumstances customer request to combine order in order to deduct the RM10 flat rate delivery fee. Customer is unable to refund on this basis. All orders is advised to be cancelled and make a new order.
Shipping & Delivery | Returns & Exchange | Payment